July 08, 2022
What better way to celebrate world chocolate day than with a warm bowl of melted chocolate … As If we need a reason to eat more chocolate??
I like to use a mix of semi sweet and milk chocolate. Whatever chocolate you prefer, make sure its top quality
For my favorite snacks to smother in this chocolatey goodness,
I have bananas, strawberries, marshmallows, feed your soul crispy toffee cookies, and feed your soul fudge brownies in case I need MORE chocolate. You can have fun dipping whatever sweet or savory snacks you like. This dessert is easy to make and so fun to eat!!!
- 10 ounces semi-sweet, bittersweet or milk chocolate chocolate, chopped
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Lots of dipping options, strawberries, bananas, marshmallows, FYS crispy toffee cookies, FYS fudge brownies.
- In a saucepan, combine the chocolate, milk and cream and heat on low, stirring often, until the chocolate is completely melted and the mixture is smooth. Don't let it come to a boil; keep it on low heat.
- Once melted, stir in the vanilla extract. If needed, stir in more heavy cream or milk to get your desired consistency. Pour the mixture into a fondue pot or small slow cooker to keep warm while serving.
- Serve with dippers of your choice. We love: marshmallows, cookies, and fresh fruit.
- Everything tastes better dipped in chocolate. Enjoy!
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.