Is there anything better than milk and chocolate chip cookies? For this Chocolate Chip Cookie Icebox Cake, you don't even have to bake the cookies yourself! Our Crispy Chocolate Chip Cookies are the perfect consistency for this cookie cake. No baking, super delicious and perfect for any celebration.
PS. Feel free to try the recipe with our crispy chocolate cookies and also with our crispy toffee cookies. I’m not sure which version was my favorite!
- 4 cups Heavy Cream
- 8 oz Mascarpone Cheese
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- 2 tablespoons Confectioners’ Sugar
- Crispy Chocolate Chip Cookies
- In a stand mixer fitted with a whisk attachment or with a hand mixer (and a cold bowl), whisk heavy cream, mascarpone cheese, vanilla extract and confectioners’ sugar. Mix until combined and you see stiff peaks.
- Spread a thin layer of cream on the bottom of your plate or cake stand. Place cookies in a single layer, covering as much surface area as possible.
- Cover with the cream mixture. Add a new layer of cookies and repeat until you have no more cream left. Top with cookies or cookie crumbles.
- Place in the freezer for at least 4 hours. Cut, serve and enjoy!